Sunday, September 9, 2012

Take a Tour of New Career Changers' Guidebook

Hello friends,

Here is my very first PowerPoint Voice-Over iMovie AND my very first YouTube video upload.  I've been learning about all these great media tools while being Team Lead of the Starter's Guidebook & Community crowd-funding project.  Don't expect me to be nominated for an Academy Award anytime soon--but I have to say that I'm rather proud of myself for managing to navigate these basics.

To learn more about the new Career Changers' Guidebook, just click on our video below &/or go to the Starters site where you can grab a guidebook for yourself or someone you love. (The project's low special-prices are only in effect until September 19th @ noon.)

If you get one of our Guidebooks, we will be in e-mail contact to make sure it serves your needs and all your questions are answered so you get off to a great START yourself.

Best wishes, 
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment